This colorful resource can be used to promote professional standards to school nutrition staff, as well as school, community and State agency stakeholders. An instructional webinar, tracking tool, and technical assistance via telephone and email are also available.
The Guide to Professional Standards in School Nutrition Programs is an easy-to-use booklet designed to help State agencies, school food authorities, and school nutrition professionals understand and apply the Final Rule on Professional Standards for School Nutrition Programs Personnel.
Please see the following page for more information on the Professional Standard Learning Objectives and Topics:
- Professional Standards Learning Objectives and Topics with Codes (PDF 108 KB) Updated September 2015
The Professional Standards Training Tracking Tool can be found here:
- Download Tool (requires MS Access)
- Download Installer (for users without MS Access)
- Users Guide (PDF 1.4 MB)
- For questions or assistance, please contact email@example.com
- Webinar Slides from May 15, 2015 regarding the Professional Standards Training Tracker Tool (PPT 588 KB) and Video
Please see the following presentation for more information on the implementation of the final rule:
For more information on how to present job descriptions, please see the National Food Service Management Institute's Job Description Template for CNP Director/Supervisor/Administrator.